ZSL's Mobile Computing services are comprehensive, dynamic, end-to-end and connects you to the businesses from anywhere anytime through your handheld mobile devices - iPhone app development, Blackberry, Google Android G1 phones, Windows Mobile and pocket PC. It enables you to access the mission critical information through your mobile phones and helps you to act fast at time of need.
ZSL's Mobile App Development Services enables enterprises to develop feature rich wireless and UC powered business applications to keep pace with the growing business needs, enhance productivity and reach high levels of business performance with the right balance of quality, cost and speed. ZSL's mobile computing service offerings include:
- Custom Mobile Application Development
- Configuration, Synchronization and Integration
- Post Implementation Support and Maintenance
- "Mobile Power" Suite for CRM and ERP Products
ZSL's "Mobile Power" suite extends the power and functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP products to various Smart Phones and PDAs running on Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and Google Android. Our Mobile Power add-ons for MS Dynamics include:
- iPhone CRM: Provides business managers the rich user experience and benefits of CRM by giving them access to the remotely located CRM application through their handheld iPhone device
- BlackBerry CRM: Provides business managers the rich user experience and benefits of CRM by giving them access to the remotely located CRM application through their handheld BlackBerry device
- Google Android G1 CRM: Provides business managers the rich user experience and benefits of CRM by giving them access to the remotely located CRM application through their handheld Google Android G1 device
- Windows Mobile CRM: Provides business managers the rich user experience and benefits of CRM by giving them access to the remotely located CRM application through their handheld Windows Mobile device
iPhone CRM or Blackberry CRM
Google Android G1 CRM or Windows Mobile CRM
- Areas: Unified Communications and Wi-MAX, Fixed Mobile Convergence, M2M Wireless Messaging
- Technologies: Java / J2ME, BREW, WAP/WML/WML Script, JavaCard, SMS, GPRS, Bluetooth, USSD, Cell broadcast, SIM Application Toolkit, Mobile Station Application Execution Environment (MExE), iPhone, BlackBerry & Android
- Operating System: Ubuntu MID, BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm, Google Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, OpenMoko, Pocket PC.
- Development Tools: Microsoft .NET Mobile Web SDK, Oracle Mobile Online Studio, Morphis, BlackBerry, Google Android & Apple iPhone SDK.
Benefits Of Mobile App
- Access to remotely located data on fly through your hand-held mobile devices
- Cost effective solution using advanced technologies
- Quick customer response and immediate attention to customer queries
- Keep connected online with remotely located or on move team members and colleagues thereby enhanced interaction among team members across the organization
- Improved business performance by timely response to a lead promoting for high conversion rate from lead or prospect to customer (Mobile App Development)
- Data update and status update to remotely located application server
- Rapid implementation by which you can save 30% cost (in terms of the effort)
- Simple configuration procedures
Mobile App Development:
Apps are installed directly on mobile devices, they run locally making use of the hardware, operating system and user friendly interface of the device, and they only connect to the internet for retrieving data from a database system in the cloud on a remote server.
For example, a banking application that allows users to find ATMs via GPS data native to the phone offers a better user experience than asking the same users to go to a mobile website, type in a zip code and navigate through one or more pages.
Apps can be built for different platforms:
• Windows Mobile
• Palm Pre
We can Develop:
• Ecommerce Apps
• Reservation Apps
• GPS enabled Apps
• Bluetooth enabled apps
• Social networking Apps
• And many more!