Mail.companion provides users with highly personalised real-time SMS alerts whenever e-mails are received in their inbox. A simple, user-friendly module allows users to receive SMS alerts customised according to various criteria such as sender or level of urgency.
Mail.companion is a powerful tool that provides users with SMS alerts on their mobile phones for new e-mail delivered to their inboxes. It offers high value with information delivery that is speedy, organised and assured.
- 24x7 accessibility to e-mail boxes via mobile phone
- Fully interactive: Receive e-mail message alerts on your mobile phone
- Configurable to detect and display e-mails sent/copied to or by specific persons
- Configurable to detect and display e-mails that are marked urgent
- Capable of forwarding your office or home e-mails to your mobile phone
- Configurable to display varied e-mail details on SMS:
- Sender and Subject
- Sender, Subject and Partial Text
- Full Message
- Global coverage
- SMS-based solution built on Microsoft's Exchange Server
How Mail.companion Works
- Mail.companion recognises new e-mail on the Exchange Server as soon as it arrives.
- It then checks the alerts configured in the client mailbox.
- The system sends an SMS request to the gateway.
- Mail.companion then shoots off the required SMS through the GSM network.
- The mail reaches its destination mobile phone - with speed, without fail!
- Mail.companion can also be extended to reply to the e-mail via SMS.