ZSL’s XMPP IM chat application is developed for largest e-businesses and communities, to handle thousands of concurrent users. The chat system is designed in such a way to be used by people right across the business, from manufacturing and distribution to marketing and finance. The chat solution is best suited for employees to exchange messages with their colleagues in different countries. The chat system has features to record history of the conversation, to set up chat rooms, so that many employees from different locations can join together to share ideas and make plans.
The use of this tool is now embedded in the company's culture and helps improving collaboration between globally dispersed teams. Use of the IM chat avoids the need for costly voice calls between countries and enables users to reduce international telephone expenses considerably. Mainly encourages employees to use instant messaging in place of telephoning their colleagues and also helps employees to work together better, thereby significantly reducing annual IT costs. The use of the chat application has enabled companies to realize important cost savings, without reducing the service provided to users. The IM chat is reliable, robust and secure.
- Server Support: Support all XMPP based Servers.
- Integration: Integrates with Yahoo, MSN and other standard XMPP based clients.
- Status Information display: Users status information like Online, Offline, Idle etc. Users are also allowed to set a custom status message.
- Offline Message Support: Send messages to user(s) even they are not online. Messages are automatically delivered to the user once the user is online.
- Record Chats: Records chats between users. Conference recording supported.
- History/Log viewer: Aesthetic view of all chats based on user, datetime etc.
- Avatar customization: Choose your own avatar.
- Conference Invitation: Invite users for conference. Users are allowed to have a conference chat.
- Notification preferences for user presence: Control how you define your online presence.
- Nicknames for Group chat users: Define nick names for your group chat users.
- Contacts Management: Add, Edit, Delete contacts.
- Message notifications using sounds and toasters: Notify your friend using sounds and toasters.
- Theming: Choose from a variety of pre-defined Themes like Office2007Black, Office2010Silver, SparkleBlue, SparkleOrange etc.
- Support for Multiple Room Types: Fully-Anonymous Room, Hidden Room, Members-Only Room, Moderated Room, Non-Anonymous Room, Open Room, Password-Protected Room, Persistent Room, Public Room, Semi-Anonymous Room, Temporary Room, Unmoderated Room, Unsecured Room.
- And many more features...
- XMPP is open, flexible and extensible, making it the protocol of choice for real-time communications over the Internet.
- Major IM providers like MSN, Yahoo, Google, AOL adopting this as a standard.
- With inherent security features and support for cross-domain server federation, XMPP is more than able to meet the needs of the most demanding environments.
- The XMPP protocol has been used for a long time and companies like Google has been supporting which ensures the development of libraries for clients, servers and other components.