Zylog's range of E-Government products and services implements electronic content, services and commerce for government bodies. These services enable government organisations to effectively bridge the gap between themselves and the public they serve. E-Government meets this goal by facilitating speedy and transparent dissemination of information to the public and other government departments, and by streamlining various administration activities.
These activities are carried out through:
...on PDAs and mobile devices
Zylog's E-Government Solutions cover several vital areas of the economic and social landscape:
- E-Government Portal Development with a secured payment gateway that can be fully integrated with WAP, SMS and PDA solutions.
- E-Police System designed for police personnel on the field, who need to report accidents and crimes.
- Taxation and Revenues: Enabling tax-payers to access personal tax information, remember their deadlines, read about new laws, and pay online.
- Industry and Free Trade Zones: Allow Web or wireless access to corporate clients to read rules and regulations, access business databases, apply for licences and pay for services.
- Real Estate: Providing resources for buyers, sellers, house-owners, real estate professionals, and anyone seeking to connect with the local real estate market.
- Tourism and Immigration Services: Helping maintain databases of residents and visitors, providing instant messaging to concerned authorities during emergencies and alerts for expired visas and passports.
- Payment Solutions: Including Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) on Web and WAP, payment alerts and micropayments.
- Parking Meters and Fines: Enabling traffic inspectors to charge fines on the field, while on the move.
- Healthcare and Hospitals: Appointment and registration reminders, pharmacy system for administration and distribution of medicines, and outpatient clinic systems.
- Consultancy: Zylog's partnerships with leading solution providers can be leveraged for consultancy on e-government projects.
E-Government products and services for several departments:
- Home affairs and police
- Tax and revenue
- Industry and free zones regulation
- Healthcare and hospitals
- Banks and stock exchanges
- Tourism authority