ZSL serves a broad range of Healthcare IT Systems (HIS) organizations from small, mid-size to large enterprises in building and managing portals and applications for workflow management processes pertaining to Physicians, Patient care, Laboratory, Emergency Care Centre, Specialty Centre, Imaging Centre, Insurance Providers, TPAs, Healthcare Finance & Administrative Centre.
We help the HIS vendors overcome their resource shortage through flexible engagement models and help them serve their customers qualitatively and cost efficiently with time to market deliveries.
ZSL offerings for HIS include:
- Design, Development, Testing, Support & Maintenance of Applications and portals for document & Image management, Workflow Management, Finance & Insurance, Claims Administration and more
- Application Services that provides greater interoperability with federal protocols such as HL7, X12, CCHIT, IHE & HL7
- Mobile enablement to extend the healthcare applications available over various mobile devices and tablet PCs such as iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Google Android G1 phones, Brew Devices, iPad and more providing the users access to the applications anywhere anytime even on the fly
- SOA enablement & BPM enablement to service enable the applications for integration and interoperability and optimize the business processes through automation ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted work flow processes across the healthcare organizations
- Cloud enablement to make available the applications in Public or Private or Hybrid cloud and provide the enterprises green IT environment and remote accessibility for its users
- Multiple delivery models – On-premise, Cloud & SaaS-based deploymentss